Tuesday, 16 October 2012
Exclusive: Different Uses Of Coca Cola Drink That You May Not Know
1. RUST BUSTER
-Coke is an excellent rust buster. If you have some small objects that need de-rusting and you have no rust-buster on hand, all you have to do is soak the iron(object) overnight in coca-cola and give a good scrub in the morning.
-You can also use rough textured cloths dipped in coke to clean different objects
1b. How to Loosen a rusty bolt:
You have a rusty bolt that’s giving you a hard time and you want to loosen it? Nothing simpler as long as you have your trusty coke at hand. Just pour on some Coke and wait.
-Coke can be used to remove grease, blood stains, nasty smell like fish and other nasty odours from clothing and fabrics. Just add a Coke to your laundry and there you have it.
- Cleaning oil stains from your garage: soak the stains in coke, let them settle then hose off the whole thing et voila, squeaky clean
- Burnt pans giving you a hard time? pour in a can of coke (or as much as you need to cover the blackened area by an inch) and put it on the stove on a low heat. After an hour or so, wash the pot as normal.
- You can also descale a kettle using the same method as above
- Clean car battery terminals: pour a small quantity of Coke over each one, and the terminals are as good as new
- Do you want your pennies to be pretty? Soaking them in Coke will remove the tarnish and make them shiny and pretty.
- Clean tile grout; pour onto kitchen floor, leave it there for a few minutes, then wipe that floor up.
- Marker stains on the carpet? Pour Coke on it, scrub, then clean with soapy water.
- Remove stains from vitreous china
- Wanna clean your pool and have no pool cleaner? Just buy 2 bottles of 2 litters of Coca Cola and empty them into the pool, it’ll act like rust remover and it will clean your pool water.
- De-Skunk yourself! One can of coke added to a bucket of water with detergent really helps to break the skunk-smell down.
- Clean the toilet by pouring around the bowl, leave in for a while then flush and clean.
- Strip paint off metal furniture: soak a towel in Coke, sit it on the surface for days. Make sure you keep adding Coke to keep the towel wet.
- Shake up a can and pour it over your windshield or bumpers to remove bugs and other crud.
- Clean your engine with Coke easy and cheap!
3. BEAUTY TIP
- Coke makes your skin silky: just mix a spoonful of Coke with regular lotion and apply liberally
- Remove (or fade) dye from hair by pouring diet Coke over it.
- Do you want a deeper sun tan? Just apply Coke onto your skin and go sunbathing
- Curl your hair with Coca-Cola: pour flat Coke onto long hair, leave for a few minutes then rinse.
- Gum in your hair? Put the scissors down and dip the gum into a small bowl of Coke, let it settle for a few minute and the gum will wipe off.
3. COKE & COOKING
- Looking for an easy recipe of sweet BBQ sauce? Never been easier if you have a Coke at hand! Mix a can of Coke with ketchup and brush over ribs or chicken.
- Baste a ham roast with Coke as it cooks. The sugars will caramelize; the ham will be moist and yummy.
- sprinkle a can of coke on your pot roast to make it tender, it also adds extra flavor
- Mix a can of Coke with a packet of Italian seasoning; cook a tough steak in it.
- Bake low-fat brownies, just look up the recipe online
- Planing a picnic but you’re annoyed by the bugs? Just pour a cup of Coke, and set it away from the picnic spot you chose. It will attract wasps and bees so they wont bug you and your grub
- Make better compost for your plants: Coke increases the acidity, adds sugars and feeds micro organisms.
- Use coke to perk up your Azaleas or Gardenias, just add coke to the water you use, more water than coke tho.
5. COKE AS MEDICINE
- Cure nausea; let a can of Coke go flat then take a teaspoon of Coke every hour.
- Flat coke can help relieve an upset stomach.
- Drink Coke to prevent an asthma attack! Sounds crazy? Well, it’s not, the caffeine in two 12oz cans can prevent the onset of an attack.
- Neutralize a jellyfish sting by pouring coke on the spot
- Get rid of hiccups; gargle with a big mouthful of ice-cold Coke.
- Relieve congestion; boil a can of Coke and drink while hot to clear you up.
- Supposedly, drinking an 8oz can of Coke every day can prevent kidney stones.
6. OTHER UNUSUAL USES
- Defrost a frozen wind shield. Apply liberally and wait for the magic.
- Do you want your Chrome objects to shine more? Add coke and aluminum foil on them, leave it for a few minutes, then wash off.
- Age documents and photos; for that antique look, apply Coke, pat with paper, leave to dry.
-ehow, listverse, mojidelano